Up and running again

The 17m 3ele co-linear with ribbon feed for multiband operation was a disaster and the RG174 I used rather than RG58 for part of the radiator (because I had it and it's low-profile) stretched (!). So I cut out the coax sections and spliced the wire - Now resonant on about 11.5 MHz with 10.4m 300 ohm ribbon, then coax to shack. Covers 80-6m with tuner, 10 and 60 without. Seems to be quite alive with signals. losses appear fairly low on all but 12 and 80m. Will try day-about bands for a while, then re-trim to resonance at 10.14 and try again. (It's getting too dark right now for antenna trimming.)